Don’t have access to electricity? No worries. Our jockey box, available for nightly rentals only, is perfect for picnics, BBQs and tailgate parties. Open the faucet and let the cold beer flow with a jockey box, which dispenses keg beer anywhere without electricity.
This jockey box cooler uses Co2 for dispensing, and is cooled with ice and water, making it the easy way to serve cold draft beer anywhere! It’s perfect for picnics, BBQs and tailgate parties – let your imagination run wild with possibilities!
Nightly Rental Agreements Rates
28 Qt. Coil Cooler with a 50′ coil: $30
48 Qt. Coil Cooler with a 120′ coil: $45
48 Qt. Coil Cooler-2 Faucets 120′ coils: $60
How does a jockey box work?
The beer is run through a lengthy stainless steel coil that’s covered with ice and water. The lengthy coil creates a longer contact time between the beer and the icy water inside the cooler, giving the beer more time to become cold. This allows the beer to be dispensed from the faucet at 36-38 degrees (the perfect beer temperature), even when the keg is at room temperature.
Coil Cooler Use Tips
- It’s recommended that the ice/water bath is maintained at 32°-33° F.
- It’s important to replenish the ice in the bath and pour off excessive water to maintain the temperature.
- The coil must be completely submerged in the ice/water bath. Exposed coil can lead to foamy beer.
- Always use cubed ice; crushed ice melts too quickly.
- When dispensing at room temperature, 30-35 pounds of applied pressure is required.